Frequently Asked Questions
What is our passion and mission?
We are trying to find the best free to low-cost educational resources and careers to help educators and others in any path they may be on in life.
Who are our partners?
These resources either reached out to us, or we have reached out to ensure they create a positive impact. The education field can be confusing and overwhelming as creating an educational alliance/group helps to ensure our partners, and we have the same or similar mission and vision in helping in different aspects of the education field.
How do we know the sites are valid?
- We research and review them to make sure they are valid.
- We add content and resources weekly to ensure hidden nuggets are found.
- Randomly checking on the resources to make sure they are working and active.
- If they are inactive or not working, we take them out. We do not want outdated resources since we believe resources that are current or focused on the future can help bridge the education gap.
Where does our future exist?
- We want to be the primary place where education and career resources are as it helps connect communities from both sides.
- Growing and developing in new places and being accessible as we can help more people globally.
- Our primary group is educators since educators pay an arm and a leg for resources as this helps curb out-of-pocket expenses.
- We would want to help within
- Homeschooling/Online Schooling
- Careers for graduates, professionals, and anyone finding a career
- Answering questions that may exist within the Education field as we cover them with quality answers and resources